SRTA Featured Job Industry: Electronics and Automotive
Interested to work in the global electronics and automotive industry? Now is the time to achieve your goals, as the industry is reportedly doing well.
According to an article from EngineeringPro, the automotive industry has a wealth of opportunities for engineers. The global growth of the industry and rise in consumer demand means that manufacturers are seeking out skilled technical professionals at an increasing rate. Meanwhile, data from the Occupational Outlook Handbook of the Bureau of Labor Statistics stated that overall employment of electrical and electronics engineers is projected to grow 7% from 2016 to 2026.
Here at SubNet RTA, we are currently looking for Filipino nationals who can fill different positions for the global electronics and automotive industry. Click on each job position to view the qualifications and requirements.
Subnet RTA Electronics Job Openings
- 5 Security Systems Engineers
- 10 Security Systems Technicians
- 40 Audio Visual / Broadcasting Technicians
- 10 Audio Visual / Broadcasting Engineers
Subnet RTA Automotive Job Openings
If you want to know more about our other overseas job openings, you may click to visit our Jobs page. You may read more OFW Tools, Information, Pointers, and Skills Set (TIPS) on our blog or reach out to us for consultation by clicking the links below.
Registered as Subnet Recruitment Training and Assessment Services Inc. on the POEA website, our recruitment agency searches, recruits, documents, processes, and deploys highly skilled, professional, and competent workers from the Philippines to any international destination.
– Bureau of Labor Statistics. “Electrical and Electronics Engineers”. bls.gov. https://www.bls.gov/ooh/architecture-and-engineering/electrical-and-electronics-engineers.htm (accessed May 14, 2019)
– Fircroft. “The Automotive industry employs more people than you think”. fircroft.com. https://www.fircroft.com/blogs/the-automotive-industry-employs-more-people-than-you-think-71462610395 (accessed May 14, 2019)