SRTA Featured Job Industry: Household and General Maintenance
Overseas Filipino Workers (OFWs) are always a favourite of employers across the globe because of their unique characteristics that make them more hireable than any other nationals. Their exceptional work behaviour and attitude, impressive talents and skills, amazing personalities and abilities, language proficiency, and good academic background are beyond compare.
Thus, Filipinos dominate the different job industries and occupations globally, from managerial to professional to service and sales workers and even elementary occupations, which account the biggest group of OFWs (37.1%) based on the 2018 Survey on Overseas Filipinos conducted by the Philippine Statistics Authority.
Are you one of the Filipinos or do you know someone eyeing to provide domestic help abroad? Subnet RTA is now hiring Domestic Helpers bound to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
As part of our agency values, we make sure to deploy workers to secure households only. We can also give assistance to applicants with or without passport or work experience. Furthermore, we make sure to support and give financial assistance of at least PhP 10,000 to selected and confirmed applicants prior to deployment.
Interested applicants, please take note of the following requirements:
Qualifications of Domestic Helpers
- At least 23 to 45 years old (for first timer) or up to 55 years old (for ex-abroad)
- At least elementary graduate
- Can read, write, understand and speak English (no work experience needed)
- With or without passport
- Religion: Christian or Muslim
- Honest, hardworking, and has good attitude
- First timer and ex–abroad are welcome to apply
Note: Candidates without passport must have 2 original government/valid IDs, P.S.A. birth certificate, and NBI
Compensation and Benefits of Domestic Helpers
- Monthly salary 1500 SAR or 400 USD
- Free food and accommodation here in Manila
- Free transportation (Province – Manila)
- Free medical examination
- Free TESDA Training (NC II – Domestic Work)
- Free OWWA / PDOS Seminar
For more questions and other concerns, please call or text us at 09667483612 / 09234170370.
You may also visit our office at 208 Amang Rodriguez, Rosario, Pasig City.
Registered as Subnet Recruitment Training and Assessment Services Inc. on the POEA website, our recruitment agency searches, recruits, documents, processes, and deploys highly skilled, professional, and competent workers from the Philippines to any international destination.
– Philippine Statistics Authority. “Total Number of OFWs Estimated at 2.3 Million (Results from the 2018 Survey on Overseas Filipinos)”. psa.gov.ph. https://psa.gov.ph/statistics/survey/labor-and-employment/survey-overseas-filipinos (accessed May 21, 2019)