SRTA Featured Job Industry: Construction, Engineering, and Industrial
According to the 2018 WorkAbroad.ph Jobs and Salary Report, Overseas Filipino Workers (OFWs) in the engineering industry are among the highest paid workers.
Reportedly, engineers with over five years of experience can make at least PhP 65,000 per month working abroad. Furthermore, 6 out of 10 countries with the largest number of job ads on WorkAbroad.ph in 2018 are in the Middle East.
In this week’s featured industry, SubNet RTA will be sharing with your our latest overseas job openings in engineering as well as construction and industrial industries within Middle East countries.
Subnet RTA Engineering Job Openings
- 5 Security Systems Engineers
- 10 Audio Visual / Broadcasting Engineers
- 2 Radiation Protection Officers
- 2 Accounting Staff
- 2 Male Nurses (Basic Life Support)
- 4 Hygiene Equipment Technicians
- 10 QC Civil Inspectors
Subnet RTA Engineering-Construction Job Openings
- 5 Foreman for Kitchens and Wardrobes
- 3 Surveyors
- 60 Mason and Plumbing Technicians
- 10 QC Welding Inspectors
- 5 Survey Assistants
Subnet RTA Engineering-Electrical Job Openings
Subnet RTA Engineering-Mechanical Job Openings
Subnet RTA Heavy Industrial-Machinery-Equipment Job Openings
Interested to work for the global construction, engineering, and industrial industry? If you want to know more about our other overseas job openings, you may click to visit our Jobs page. You may read more OFW Tools, Information, Pointers, and Skills Set (TIPS) on our blog or reach out to us for consultation by clicking the links below.
Registered as Subnet Recruitment Training and Assessment Services Inc. on the POEA website, our recruitment agency searches, recruits, documents, processes, and deploys highly skilled, professional, and competent workers from the Philippines to any international destination.
– Esquire. “How Much Do Pinoys Working Abroad Actually Make? Here’s An Idea”. esquiremag.ph. https://www.esquiremag.ph/money/overseas-job-market-workabroad-a00288-20190219 (accessed May 28, 2019)